The CCLL Mid Surrey Link works in and around the Ashtead, Leatherhead and Epsom area of Surrey. There are many ways that you can help:
- Hosting two children for two or four weeks this summer
- Supporting a host family
- Helping out with events during the visit
- Raising funds
- Donating good quality second-hand clothes suitable for 10 to 11 year olds
- Translating to and from Russian
- Supporting the visit financially
Many members of the Link have first-hand experience of hosting and we can put you in touch with them if you want practical details of hosting a child. If you are interested in supporting the work of Chernobyl Children's Life Line in any way or would just like to learn more please do not hesitate to contact us.
Download a copy of the Mid Surrey Link brochure.
Learn more by downloading a copy of the Information Pack.